Sunday 1 January 2012

Heres to the start of a wonderful year!

New year 2012- what are your thoughts?
hola mis amigos!(hello my friends)
Hey guys, first I would just like to mention about my original blog- Buniquebeauty. For an unknown reason, it ended up being deleted :(. But I have made this one as a substitute.


How was your new years eve? Me? I spent it at home playing on the Wii with my mother. I wouldn’t have spent it any other way to be honest! How did you spend yours? You’re not too hung-over right? I would love to hear from you! 

Back on topic, (I always go off!) I have set multiple new year resolutions this year, last year I managed to achieve my resolution which was to no longer bite my nails (willpower to not bite nails right now) I love to see my nails grow!
My resolutions 
To no longer be as shy.
To try and get more followers on my blog and stay as dedicated as possible.
To be a nicer person.
To try and get back in contact with old friends.
I personally believe that 2012 is the year everything will make sense, no I do not mean because of “21st December 2012” as I personally do not believe in that. I mean nobody can predict the end of the world…right? Don’t ask why I think that, as I actually don’t know!

I am mostly exited for summer as it is by far my favourite season! 

I'm back at school on tuesday:(! So expect a blog on hair and makeup for school and/or work.

Remember to make the most of your years guys, when we are older we want to look back and smile not frown right?! Learn from yesterday, Live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Hasta la vista mis amigos! (goodbye my friends)
Nicole xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment