Friday 27 January 2012

The monthly check up!


Hey, this is just a monthly idea which I just check up with you guys, upload a few things. So lets get started!

Favourite songs?
Cover Drive- Twilight.
This song is really good, it reminds me of the sort of music that I used to listen to when I was younger, hehe.
Cancer- My Chemical Romance.
A girl who lived nearby has just died of cancer and well it’s been a tough time. She had a head tumour and she sadly lost the battle. My Chemical Romance are favourite band and I think they have meaningful music.
Photo of the month:

Favourite Product of the month:
I right now am in love with tresemme’s Volume and Lift hair moose. It is really good and gives your hair great body and volume no matter how flat it starts out.

How I have been doing my hair recently:
This style is very boho and I think it is so cute. It’s too confusing to explain so I will post a video.
Top: Newlook










Life in general.
Hey guys, so recently my life has had a few ups and downs. Like I mentioned earlier on, a friend of mine has died of cancer. Very sad I know. But other than that life has been pretty cool. I still go to skate parks with my friends but now I also go to bike tracks and then the local park. ( For photography) I have had trouble with guys recently but to be honest right now I prefer them as friends. Ice skating I have just learnt how to do jumps and spins (Result!) and I’m really enjoying it at the moment. I have just started to choose my options at school. The ones I plan on picking are Business and Ict and if I can food tech. I don’t know why but I have always seen myself doing business.

Outfit of the month.


What do you think of this post?
Much love,
Nicole xo 

1 comment: