Monday 2 January 2012

A Unique This or that tag


This or That TAG
Hey guys, today I thought I would do something quite different, I think you will enjoy it though!

MAKEUP:
Blush or bronzer -  Blush for definite! I never really wear bronzer.
Lip gloss or lipstick – Lip gloss, its natural yet effective
Eye liner or mascara - Mascara, I’m not the best with eye liner
Foundation or concealer - Foundation :)
Neutral or colour eye shadow - Neutral because colour doesn’t suit me whatsoever.
Press or loose eye shadows – Press as I am a lot messier applying loose eye shadows.
Brushes or sponges - Brushes,  I think they work better and sponges can be unhygienic if not washed regularly.

 
NAILS:
OPI or china glaze – China glaze!
Long or short – Long I think they are just nicer looking.
Acrylic or natural – Natural! Acrylic ruin your nails.
Brights or darks – Dark suit me better most likely.
Flower or no flower – Excuse me?
 
BODY:
Perfume or body splash - Perfume, although I love impulse!
Lotion or body butter – Lotion any day!
Body wash or soap - Body wash, I think it’s so relaxing.
Lush or other bath company -  Lush- they sell loads!
 
FASHION:
Jeans or sweat pants - Jeans .
Long sleeve or short – Short.
Dresses or skirts – Hardly have any skirts so dresses all the way.
Stripes or plaid - Plaid
Flip flops or sandals - sandals!
Scarves or hats - Scarves! My hair looks silly when in a hat.
Studs or dangly earrings - Studs! They look so much cuter.
Necklaces or bracelets - hmmm.. Difficult, but I have to say…bracelets.
Heels or flats - I wear flats more but I adore heels.
Cowboy boots or riding boots – Don’t have either but I think Cowboy boots would be cuter.
jacket or hoodie – hoodies!:’)
forever 21 or charlotte russe – Forever 21
abercombie or Hollister - Hollister
saks 5th or nordstrom – Never been
 
HAIR:
Curly or straight – Straight because I can never get the curls I desire.
Bun or ponytail – Bun, you can wear them in so many different styles.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins
Hairspray or gel – Gel makes my hair greasy! So spray
Long or short - long
Light or dark - Dark
Side sweep bangs or full bangs - side!
Up or down - down for sure :)
 
RANDOM:
Rain or shine - shine!
Summer or winter - Summer
Fall or spring – Spring! When the sun is staying up for longer!:)<3
Chocolate or vanilla - vanilla
East coast or west coast – English

Leave your comments below if you have also done it and i will check it out!
Nicole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment