Tuesday 24 January 2012

The power of photo editors


Hey guys, this post is kind of a follow on from the post “Being body confident.” Today I heard that the site “Picnik” Photo editor was closing down therefore I took a visit for one of the last time.
I wanted to see how powerful the program really is so I found some photos off the internet that I believe could be made better with an editor.

Some things cant be helped

Looks a bit like Vanessa Hudgens from the top if you ask me:) 

This isn't my best edit, I know

As you can see with the results, I did quite an okay job if I do say so myself ( I sound a bit cocky here) . But my whole point is if I, a fourteen year old could achieve this with a free editor, than when celebrities get their photos edited… What do they look like at first? They will have professional software at hand that will most likely cost a lot of money but I just used a website of the internet. This proves that not all celebrity photos are how they seem to look. Take Britney Spears as an example.
On these photos, she was staring in an ad and asked for her photo to be taken and she agreed. Without her permission they edited it but she luckily saw them before they were released so banned the air brushed photos going to the public.
I’m going through so much drama at the moment.. Friends family boys(so confusing but i suppose they dont matter right now)… I think every teenager has it happen to them though.
Much love,
Nicole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment